TreeVu is a freeware ActiveX Control Component for tree editing and viewing.
With TreeVu ActiveX Control you can:
- Create new trees
- Define tree, vertex and edge properties
- Add or delete vertices and edges
- Assign, read or modify tree, vertex or edge property values
- Apply hierarchical, radial and force-directed layouts
- Rotate 90 degrees left or right
- Flip vertically or horizontally
- Save tree in a file on disk and load it back
- Define custom context menus
- Use system and user defined icons
More screenshots on TreeVu Control Screenshots page.
NOTE: TreeVu ActiveX Control does not work with VB6.
Here are some of the awards that TreeVu ActiveX Control has received:
TreeVu ActiveX Control is supplied as a .msi file (requires Microsoft Windows Installer) which installs the TreeVu.ocx, development license and C++ include files into the directory of your choice.
You can download TreeVu ActiveX Control from our download page.
Try TreeVu ActiveX Control now. Install TreeVu and create a simple application in VB Express in minutes. Read here how it can be done: TreeVuCtrl_Sample_1.pdf
We have tested the latest version of TreeVu ActiveX Control with MS Access 2007, 2010 and 2013. You can download MS Access 2007 Sample.
We always like to hear from you. If you have a question or a comment or want to report a bug please use our contact form. Also let us know if you have an application that's using TreeVu Control.