Explore the file system with the new GraphVu Disk Space Analyzer:
- Quickly find space-consuming folders that are hiding in deep directory structures;
- Visualize complex directory structures; choose different automatic graph layouts or rearrange graph nodes manually;
- Search for files and folders;
- Effectively fight information overload; hide small unimportant brunches;
- Free space by deleting files and folders; change directory structure by quickly moving folders to a different location.
More screenshots on Disk Space Analyzer Screenshots page.
GraphVu Disk Space Analyzer is available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions. We recommend that you use the 64-bit version, if you're running a 64-bit version of Windows.
Supported operating systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server 2003 R2
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows XP 64-Bit Edition
- Windows XP
GraphVu Disk Space Analyzer help is available online: Online Help.
You can download GraphVu Disk Space Analyzer from our download page.
GraphVu Disk Space Analyzer is a commercial software product. You can try it for free. The trial period begins on the first day that you launch the software and continues for 30 calendar days. The number of runs is limited to 100. You can find the Trial Days Remaining and Trial Runs Remaining counters in the Settings Dialog (License Tab). When the trial expires, you must purchase the software to continue using it.
If you have a question or a comment or want to report a bug please use our contact form.
Disk Space Analyzer Reviews
Softpedia: Editor's Review
Software Informer: Editor's Review
Foroz.org (in Spanish): Disk Space Analyzer, aplicación para revisar el espacio de nuestro disco duro
FindMySoft: Review and Quick Look Video (version 1.1)